Indie Author Ring

Thursday 21 March 2013

Eventide (New Novel)

   At the moment I'm taking a break from the 'Words to the Wise' Saga.  I'm currently working on a new novel, 'Eventide', which should be out soon (ish... probably very ish).  Here lies the blurb.  It may well change in the future, of course, because I'm a fussy wretch:
 
   As the newly discovered planet Eventide approaches the Earth at an accelerating rate, humanity is thrown into a state of uncertainty.  Many believe the apocalypse has arrived, and many are celebrating the planet's approach with a sense of discovery and unbridled festivity.  Meanwhile, in the small historic town of New Wood, a fresh and unfathomable menace breeds and spills into an innocent community unprepared for events that will soon forge a startling link between Eventide and the Earth itself.
 
   There, blurb done.  Now all I have to do is finish writing the novel.  I'll probably post a few pages in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment