Indie Author Ring

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Patrick Stewart: A genuinely nice man

I feel the need to share a dream with you all.  Last week I was snoozing away and found myself interviewing the above mentioned star.  During the interview we discussed his career and good fortune. Above all else, however, we discussed his luck.  He genuinely deemed himself lucky to be living such an enviable life.  He claimed that there are so many talented actors out there who never get that one chance to prove themselves, and that much of the time it really is a case of nepotism or, basically, the right place at the right time.  This, by the way, has nothing to do with why I consider him to be a genuinely nice man.  It being a dream, I suddenly found myself being chased around a shopping centre by two somewhat infuriated security guards; I couldn't shake them.  I ran about the place in a frenzy and ended up back with Patrick Stewart, who proceeded to trip one of them up for me.  I shook the man's hand and thanked him.  While I was fleeing the scene I thought to myself: "What a genuinely nice man."

No comments:

Post a Comment