Indie Author Ring

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Note to self: write shorter books

I've started editing Book Three (Sirrenvaag) and I don't mind sharing the fact that I have quite a task ahead of me.  This particular entry into the saga is somewhat huge.  Already my fingers have been gnawed to the knuckle resulting from anxiety.  I began work on the nails some three hours ago when I realised the amount of work there was to do.  It wasn't intentional, of course, since I rely on my fingers for typing, but there you have it.  I'm currently writing this blog using a stick of celery that I have positioned between my teeth, and I hate celery.  I feel as though I've ventured into the garden with a dinner plate and scooped up the surrounds; humans are not supposed to consume this stuff! That said, I'm also writing Book Four at the moment, which probably means I'll have to switch over to cucumber for typing, since it's a well known fact that cucumber is more durable than celery.  Anyway, I feel as though I may have lingered far too long on the subject of celery and cucumber so I'll be brief ... I hate cucumber as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment